Red Hot and Pink

Pictures of Sam and Fred's Red Hot and Pink Party, Saturday June 5th 2004 from 8pm

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Thank you

Thanks to everyone who joined us for our red hot and pink party and helped make it so much fun. Special thanks to Katja for helping in the kitchen, and Dani and Fred too. Also to all the early birds who mucked in at the start of the party helping me with the last minute details: Di and Greg, Daniel and Katherine, Mike, Brian, Clowdy and Tommy. Thanks also to our doorman Peter.

Thanks to everyone who gave me gifts. Thierry and Tonia for the Zubrowka, Annick for the Veuve, Olivier and Natasha for the Perrier Jouet, Hans for the fancy dessert wine, Katja for the cyclamen, pot and Palomino voucher, Di for the stunning earrings and pink t-shirt, Penny for the Tales of the City and Olive Oil Sprayer, Sylvain and Delphine for the really neat Alessi memory container, Dani for the scrummy books, MaryBeth and Dave for the gorgeous pink beaded glass necklace, Michael and Tony for the perfectest fluffy pink cushion, I am not sure who exactly but somewhere between Greg, Kim, Ian, Dave and Ali I received the cutest little cool japanese-style pink teddy bear and a gingerbread man bath salt thingy, Amaury for the Tagadas, my mum for the glamorous red and pink dress and last but not least, Fred for the Mini iPod, car tuner and trip to Chez Papa for dinner. I hope I didn't miss anyone out.

Thanks to Jodie and Hang for gathering everyone together at midnight to sing Happy Birthday to me. I don't think I have ever had so many people sing for me at one time before. I was overwhelmed.

But most of all thanks to all of you who came and bought us lots of booze, and made it such a great night. See you at the next one!

  • Click here to see the Red Hot Pink Menu from Saturday Night

    Pictures follow...

  • 1 Comments:

    • At June 8, 2004 at 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      What a lot of fun, thanks for the invite S & F... Everything looked great and tasted yummy. The sound system was not too tinney and the wall decorations were, well sorta plywood-ish... %^)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home